How do I fix OBS problems?
Methods to fix lagging in OBS
- Check your network connection.
- Use Stellar Repair to fix lagging in videos.
- Stream on a wired connection.
- Lower bitrate.
- Fix hardware issues.
- Change OBS setting as per your computer.
- Check your firewall and security software.
- Update Network Adapter Driver.
Why is OBS not connecting?
The OBS application may fail to connect to a server if the Bind IP option in the Advanced Network settings is not properly configured. In this context, properly configuring Bind IP may solve the problem. Launch the OBS application and open its Settings.
Why is my OBS recording not working?
If OBS doesn’t have proper administrator privileges, it will fail to record your screen as expected, but you could run it as an administrator to fix the issue. Right-click the OBS icon on your desktop and select Properties. Select the Compatibility tab. Then tick Run this program as an administrator and click OK.
How do I unfreeze OBS?
0:095:52OBS STUDIO HOW TO FIX FREEZING PROBLEMS! – YouTubeYouTube
How do I reset OBS to default settings?
0:463:08OBS Studio How to Reset Settings NEW! – YouTubeYouTube
How do I update OBS?
0:262:21How To Update OBS Studio  – YouTubeYouTube
Why is OBS not recording my mic?
Windows Settings -> Privacy -> Microphone. Make sure “Allow apps to use your microphone” is on, and OBS is listed and enabled.
Why is my OBS recording black?
Another reason why you might be experiencing the black screen on your OBS software is that you have additional software running in the background which is also related to screen capture and video recording.
Why does my OBS keep freezing?
It’s a bummer when you encounter constant freezes and lags using OBS Studio. While the video recording and streaming service have several benefits, it often suffers from a few pitfalls. Usually, the main culprits behind the problem are network latency or graphics-related problems such as GPU overload and so on.
Why is my OBS screen frozen?
You need to go to your Display settings and turn off “Use HDR” if you have an HDR monitor. That fixed my problem.
How do I refresh OBS?
2:265:31Refresh ALL Browser Sources With A SINGLE HOTKEY | Stream AidYouTube
What are the best OBS settings?
Bitrate Rule of Thumb
- For 720p video at 30 frames per second, we recommend 1,500 to 4,000 kbps.
- For 720p video at 60 frames per second, we recommend 2,500 to 5,000 kbps.
- For 1080p video at 30 frames per second, we recommend 3,000 to 6,000 kbps.
- For 1080p video at 60 frames per second, we recommend 4,500 to 9,000 kbps.
Feb 18, 2021
What is the newest version of OBS?
OBS Studio 26.1.0 running on Windows 10 giving the Droste effect.Stable release27.1.3 / 4 October 2021Repositoryhttps://github.com/obsproject/obs-studioWritten inC, C++Operating systemWindows 8 and later, macOS 10.13 and later, Linux, BSD
How do I get my mic to work on OBS?
0:125:20How to Fix OBS Microphone Not Working  – YouTubeYouTube
How do I enable my mic on OBS?
0:051:22How To Add Your Microphone to OBS Streams and Recordings – YouTubeYouTube
How do I reset OBS?
0:002:18OBS Reset in 10 Seconds – YouTubeYouTube
Why is my OBS 2021 black?
The OBS black screen problem may be caused by compatibility problems with the running apps. If this is the reason, you can enable OBS’s compatibility mode to solve it. … Under the Compatibility tab, tick Run this program in compatibility mode for, then you can choose the system you want to compatible with.
How do I reduce lag on OBS?
How to Stop Dropped Frames in OBS
- Reduce the resolution of your streams. In general, the higher the stream resolution, the higher the CPU usage. …
- Reduce the bitrate of your streams. …
- If live streaming over WiFi try using an ethernet cable. …
- Check your firewall settings. …
- Broadcast to a server that is closest to you.