What is GoodSync server?
GoodSync for Server OS Data backup and synchronization for Windows and Linux Servers. An easy-to-use automated and unattended service with multiple destination options.
What does GoodSync cost?
NamePriceGoodSync Workstation$39.95 / year One license per WorkstationGoodSync Server$499.95 / year One license per ServerGoodSync Personal V11 for Windows, Mac, and Linux/NAS$29.95 / year One Year subscription to use GoodSync on up to 5 devicesGoodSync Cloud Storagestarts at $9.99 One Year subscription
Jul 28, 2019
Is GoodSync secure?
GoodSync Connect improves security by applying AES-256 bit encryption to your mission critical data in transit and at rest. Select Secure Mode to ensure the communication channel between your computers is encrypted using SSL.
How do I use WD My Cloud with GoodSync?
How it Works
- Download and install GoodSync. To be able to run GoodSync for WD on Windows or MAC computer, you need at least one locally accessible WD device or one remote WD device registered with your GoodSync account.
- Select source and destination folders. …
- Select your GoodSync job automation.
What is GoodSync?
GoodSync, by Siber Systems, is a well-known file synchronization and backup software program built on a standard client-server architecture. … GoodSync runs on operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, Android, Apple Mac and iOS.
What ports does GoodSync use?
GoodSync Connect Server uses these TCP/IP and UDP ports:
- TCP port 33333: GoodSync client calls GoodSync server on this port to download/upload files.
- TCP port 11000 (was 4444): Browser calls GoodSync server on this local-only port to display GS Server Web UI.
Is GoodSync free for personal use?
Free 30-day trial: enjoy all of GoodSync features without any limitations. Free after trial: if 3 jobs or less, each job of 100 files or less. Paid version: one license per computer or device, discounts for multuple licenses.
What is GoodSync free?
Once connected, you can quickly and securely access, backup, or synchronize your data across all GoodSync Connect registered devices and cloud storage accounts from any of the devices. GoodSync Connect comes free with the purchase of any GoodSync product.
What is the best sync software?
Best file syncing solutions of 2022
- Microsoft OneDrive. The best office syncing solution. …
- Sync.com. Best all-rounder for personal or business syncing. …
- GoodSync. Great for users looking for a big brand name. …
- Syncplicity. A good option for those seeking advanced features. …
- Resilio Sync. Ideal for sending large files. …
- Google Drive.
Dec 6, 2021
How do I install GoodSync?
Installing GoodSync v11 on Windows
- 1) Download the latest version of GoodSync for Windows from our download page.
- 2) Once the Setup file is downloaded, a link to it displays in the download bar at the bottom of your browser window. …
- 3) On the Welcome to GoodSync screen, select your language, and click Install.
How do I set up GoodSync?
- On the Job menu select New, or click the New Job Button in the toolbar.
- On the New GoodSync Job prompt: Enter the Name for your new Job. …
- Click the Left Browse button. …
- Click the Right Browse button. …
- Click the Analyze button and review the proposed changes.
- Click the Sync button.
Where are GoodSync jobs stored?
If checked, GoodSync retains a version for every modification made to a file. These versions are saved to the _gsdata__history_ folder on the side of the job where the replacement occurs. A timestamp is added to the file name before its extension so multiple versions of the file can be saved.
What does GoodSync Explorer do?
GoodSync Explorer for Android has two main components: Server makes your device discoverable from any other device running GoodSync Connect. … Explorer allows you to Explore any remote computer running GoodSync Connect. Explorer can copy (download / upload) files and folders between local device and remote device.
Is Microsoft Sync free?
Sync is a file transfer app with full sync, backup and restore for local, external or cloud storage. NOTE: Local drive is free while Removable drives and Cloud storage drives are available via in app purchase at the Sync Shop.
Does GoodSync work with iCloud?
Siber Systems automates backup and file sync jobs with GoodSync, software for Mac and Windows that connects dozens of data sources including Windows Azure, Apple iCloud, USB flash drives, and plain old local files.
How do I sync my computer with an external hard drive?
First of all, connect the subjected hard drives through USB ports. Open the Windows sync center and click on the “set up new sync partnerships”. After this select the icon of the device which you want to make as a primary hard drive. Then click “set up” and click on the hard drive, to which you want to copy the data.
How do I sync Google Drive with external hard drive?
- Connect your external drive. To your Linux, Windows, or Mac computer.
- In your file manager, right-click on your external drive (or any folder inside it) and select “Insync” then click “Sync” …
- You’re done!
Apr 7, 2017
How do I transfer my GoodSync license?
A: Login into GoodSync Account and go to License tab. If your Account is eligible for free upgrade, a link will be shown to that effect in the License tab. If you do not have GoodSync Account, Create GoodSync Account and add your existing licenses to it.